I am Aditi.
For the longest time I have blogged anonymously as AD. I feared that if people I know find out I was blogging they’re probably going to laugh thinking I am crazy to be posting things from my life on a public platform. It took me over 4 years to finally show my blog to some of my family members (my parents always knew my love for diary keeping and so does the husband).
The first time someone from my family had complimented me on my writing skills I ended up deleting my blog just cause I was embarrased. They meant well but I thought I didn’t do a good job back then. The more I have started reading peoples blogs the more I start to realise that I enjoy personal blogs because you read something about a person you don’t know.Their life, their adventures, their stories. There is a face to the story. There is a person who talks to you in every post. Something you connect with over a period of time. Since I have over 300 people here that have been patient with me and choose to keep me company I decided to go ahead and introduce myself. This blog has been a huge part of my life. A diary of sorts (The move, new university, marriage, love, photography, DIY and so many things I’m always upto are documented here)
- I am from Kerala but born and brought up in Hyderabad.
- Moved to Abu Dhabi and studied in London.
- I currently am in Florida. Moved here after I got married (May 2013)
- I have a bachelors degree in Business.
- I work from home.
- I am a short story author.
- I love being an agony aunt (got problems? talk to me).
- I love Photography and Clothes and accessories and all things weird.
- I love Travel more than anything and I think a trip is incomplete without pictures.
- I love writing but find myself comparing my writing style with a lot of good bloggers.
- I am a Sagittarian. I talk a lot but have a starting trouble when I meet new people.
- I have new interests every week and sometimes people find it hard to keep up with the number of things I fall in love with.
- I think my husband and my BIL are the only people who get my jokes 😛
Here’s a little about me(or may be a lot) and my life. Do write and say Hi 🙂 I’d love to hear from you, your story, your life, your adventures and be able to connect.
Until next time
With lots of love,